- Activation of the Improved Player Reporting Feedback feature
- Fixed an issue that caused certain killers to not look downward while vaulting from a ledge or window, which led to a drop
- Fixed an issue that caused the Ghostface camera to move backward when leaning and stalking.
- Fixed an issue that caused Survivors to get stuck crouching after being hit by the Deathslinger.
- Fixed an issue that caused The Knight’s camera moves up slightly after a successful basic attack.
- Fixed an issue where shows unknown error message when connection to party is lost via http request errors.
- Fixed an issue where survivors could be heard above ground when hooked in the Killer Basement.
- Fixed an issue where the “Dramaturgy” perk’s scream animation is played after stepping on a Bear Trap
- Fixed an issue where the “Dramaturgy” perk’s scream animation is played incorrectly as a survivor is downed
- Activating the “Dramaturgy” perk and being hit by Virtulent Bond together no longer plays the wrong screaming animation
- Fixed an issue where the VFX and aura on “Hex Pentimento” are not removed upon being cleansed
- Fixed an issue where “Friendly Competition” sometimes fails to activate
- Fixed an issue where some female Survivors hit by The Spirit will not make injury or grunts sounds on being hit
- Fixed an issue where the Singularity can become stuck when teleporting to a survivor that disconnects
- Fixes for some crashes across several platforms
- Fixed an issue where survivors couldn’t be picked up or healed and could block others when holding the key assigned to activate the perk “Plot Twist”.
- Fixed the input taking too long to register on the add/subtract tier buttons with mouse click.
- Fixed an issue with the perk tooltips being overlapped by survivor info.
- Fixed disable visual state for the “Go to Event Tome” button in the Online Lobby.
- Fixed an issue that prevent player from viewing the profile of someone replaced by a bot.
- Fixed missing Chinese subtitles for archive trailer.
- Fixed an issue where players could climb on supply crates in the Raccoon City Police Station
- Fixed an issue where the Nurse would get stuck in Toba Landing
- Fixed an issue where crows were overlappng in Dead Dawg Saloon
- Fixed an issue to give more chances for hooks to spawn on the lower floor of the Gideon Meat Plant
- Fixed an issue where the Trapper’s trap would hide in a pile of snow in the Ormond
- Fixed an issue where a placeholder tile would spawn in McMillan’s Estate Maps
- Fixed an issue where the Hillbilly would not collide with assets in Eyrie of Crows
- Fixed an issue in Ormond where the Legion could not vault over a side of a pallet when in Feral Frenzy
- Fixed an issue where the characters would clip through the doors of the lockers in Eyrie of Crows
- Fixed an issue with the dark mist in Raccoon City Police Station
- Fixed an issue where a generator in Lery’s Hospital could not be repaired or damaged
- Fixed an issue where an invisible collision would prevent the navigation of the players