Sony San Diego Studio has rocked up brandishing a shiny batch of MLB The Show 23 update 1.14 patch notes for you to knock out of the stadium, which adds a number of changes for key areas including Diamond Dynasty, Online Head-to-Head, and PS5 Tournaments.
- In an update later in the week, Jackson Holliday will be given a brand-new face model.
- Pitcher energy for two-way players will now function properly when they enter a game from the bullpen.
- Fixed a bug which allowed users to swap to a different squad during the matchmaking process using the companion app or website.
- Fixed an issue which allowed duplicate players to be added to a squad in the Manage Squad screen.
- Fixed multiple variations of freezes that were seen in 1v1, 2v2, and 3v3.
- Added over 65 new props as part of the Dino Island theme.
- Lineup changes made during the last screen before loading into a game will now be accurately reflected once the game starts.
- Created Stadiums are no longer eligible.
- Various presentation and commentary updates.
- There are no gameplay or live content balance changes at this time.