Nixxes Software has released the Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart PC update 1.808 patch notes for you to scrutinise to your heart’s content, with crash fixes and visual improvements once again the order of the day.
- Enabled ray-tracing for compatible AMD GPUs when using AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition 23.10.23.03.
- Visual improvements to some ray-traced reflections and ray-traced shadows
- Resolved a crash that occurred when playing the game on legacy CPUs.
- Fixed corrupted text that could appear on waypoints in rare cases.
- Addressed visual corruption in UI screens that could occur on some AMD and Intel GPUs
- Corrected visual corruption in Newsprint and Home Move rendering modes
- Armor list no longer jumps back to the top after selecting an armor item.
- Various bug fixes, stability improvements and optimizations.